The Villa Leonardo Gambin Charity is committed to helping the residence provide long term care health care to our community by undertaking effective fundraising activities and programmes
The Charity is committed to:
- raise funds for capital requirements of the Villa Leonardo Gambin long term care residence
- provide funds for projects designed to assist the residence meet its resident care objectives
- contribute to a positive long term care profile in the community through effective management of donor relations
- manage the Charity’s assets through prudent stewardship
In addition to its Mission Statement, the Villa Leonardo Gambin Charity has also adopted a “Statement of Purpose” for its long term care residence:
- Villa Leonardo Gambin residence provides long term care services within a culturally sensitive environment to seniors and adults with special needs. We offer specialized home areas to meet the unique needs of our residents.
- We work with local community care partners to identify and respond to the changing needs of our residents and the community at large. The home encourages the involvement of resident families and volunteers in making Villa Leonardo Gambin both vibrant and stimulating.